Kemper (UK) Ltd
Requisition Number KCS-******SD
Post Date 5/11/2018
Title Experienced Actuarial Analyst
Description Position Summary:
Kemper has an immediate need for an Experienced Reserving Actuary Analyst to work from our downtown Chicago office. In this role, you will provide support to the loss reserving department objectives, including enhancement of processes and analyses, working closely other actuarial analysts, and active participation in meetings with other areas.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to strive in a team environment, draw conclusions about data integrity and accuracy, spot trends and opportunities in data, stay current on relevant reserving issues, communicate effectively with actuarial management, and convey technical topics in an understandable, concise manner.
- 3 years of Property & Casualty Loss Reserving or Pricing experience
- 3 actuarial exams passed or equivalent actuarial experience
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office; computer programming/SAS a plus
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
- Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
- Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
- Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
- Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
- Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
- Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nations leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kempers underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Wards 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
-MO CB -LJ GD -IN -MSJ -PT
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Kemper (UK) Ltd