Position Purpose: Conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes.
* Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes
* Develop probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
* Review insurance plans and calculate required premium rates
* Ensure cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
* Determines equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits
* Participate in merger and acquisition analysis
Bachelors degree or in related field or equivalent experience.
7 years of actuarial experience.
License/Certification: Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA); Member of American Academy of Actuaries
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?