Senior Actuarial Associate (Projections COE)','PRO000KZ','!*!This role is responsible for the modeling of Individual Life Variable, Traditional and Interest Sensitive products for Enterprise Forecasting, as well as supporting the development of the underlying framework, models, and infrastructure.
· Develop, maintain, and enhance actuarial projection models for Individual Life Forecasting of Variable, Interest Sensitive, and/or Traditional products, e.g.
o Update assumptions and inforce populations
o Implement modeling enhancements and new products
o Generate custom / ad hoc reports; maintain and support reporting tools
o Analyze and validate stat, GAAP, and taxable income and balance projections
o Maintain and enhance project controls and documentation
· Support data, analysis, scenario, and attribution requests from Individual Life, Treasurers, Enterprise Risk Management, and Corporate Actuarial
· Support compliance with emerging Enterprise and regulatory standards and guidelines for Actuarial models
· Minimum of 2 actuarial exams preferred with 2 years of actuarial experience
· Experience with GAAP concepts (FAS 97) is a strong plus
· Prior experience with GGY-Axis, ALFA or other actuarial and financial modeling software is a plus.
· Individual life product knowledge and familiarity with actuarial modeling concepts are desirable.
· Strong computer skills (Excel, SQL, VBA).
· High level of self-motivation and ownership of results
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Strong awareness of value and importance of controls
Prudential is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. ','!*!Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit ****to learn more about our values, our history and our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at **** for more information about doing business with Prudential.','Actuarial','United States-New Jersey-Newark','United States-Connecticut-Hartford','Full-time','','Senior Actuarial Associate (Projections COE)