Kforce has a client in search of a Data Analyst in Round Rock, Texas (TX).
Our North Austin Enterprise Client is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible to improve upon and extend the boundaries of the current scope of the team-based business data analytics. This position requires data discovery, analysis of relevant data sets, driving user requirements through multiple business units and implementing new features in the system. You will be part of a small team within the server product group providing subject-matter expertise for business analytics.
* Build on and improve existing system planning, SQL Server data cube development, output
* Discover data sets and extend the dashboard including server, storage and network products
* Research, document data sources, and impacted targets creating process rules & flows
* Use business rules and processes to design/implement data quality rules
* Work in a global team environment and serve as technical/data subject matter expert for projects related to server product management, engineering and quality
* Recommend and drive cross-functional continuous improvement opportunities
* Understand business process management and business requirements of the customers and be able to translate to BRDs, data mapping specs, and create business cases
* Understand and translate specific business requirements - Extract, evaluate, and summarize transactional and referential data
* Perform ad-hoc analysis of large data sets; participate in special projects
* Recommend methods to improve the use of data within specified areas as well as across the enterprise including existing dashboards and visualization
* Ensure that the data governance standards are adhered to support data integrity
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Math, or related field
* 3-5 years of requisite experience
* Minimum of 2-year experience working as a data analyst
* Skilled in Tableau, proficiency in Visio, MS SQL, BI analysis/visualization tools, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel Pivot
* Skilled at writing advanced SQL queries, stored procedures
* Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
* Ability to tell a story using high quality data visualization
* Familiarity with software development languages in particular, R and Python is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.