Full time position at fast growing retirement benefits consulting firm. Role is primarily focused on defined benefit actuarial work, but ideal candidate will also have interest in broad range of retirement plan work, including investments, defined contribution plans, and retiree medical plans. Must be able to demonstrate mathematical aptitude, entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication skills, attention to detail and project management skills. Responsibilities include:
* Leading annual pension valuation work, including data reconciliation, government filings, valuation reports, charts and presentations, etc.
* Assisting sales and marketing effort by participating in research and request-for-proposals process
* Talking with clients and making presentations
* Willing to travel to client meetings
Location: Northeast or Midwest
5 years of actuarial experience preferably with corporate retirement plan focus. Demonstrated success with SOA actuarial exams and preferable credentialed or near-credentialed (EA or ASA). Candidate must have strong communication skills, a willingness to expand knowledge in all areas of retirement consulting, be detail-oriented and self-motivated. Candidate will be working with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications along with a host of other in-house software.
Prior large firm experience is preferred.
Among the benefits we offer are:
* 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
* Life and Long Term Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid vacation and sick time
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?