Responsible for supporting the Macy's, Inc. and The May Company pension plan operations from Springdale, Ohio; performing and reviewing pension calculations, and participant data analysis, researching legacy pension data, and reporting of operations activities; performing other duties as assigned.
This position is based out of Springdale, Ohio.
• Responsible for supporting the Macy's, Inc. and May Co. pension processes
• Calculating and auditing pension benefits
• Reviewing and analyzing participant data, including population segmentation
• Researching legacy pension data
• Assisting with various projects including pension valuation and 401(k) company match
• Ensuring pension payment accuracy
• Creating reporting from operational activities
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• Bachelor's degree with progress on actuarial exams required;
• R etirement plans work experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to read, write, and interpret instructional information such as reports and procedural manuals, and interpret retirement plan documents.
• Strong actuarial skills required, preferably with experience in pension and retirement plans;
• A bility to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical analysis, probability, and data manipulation.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• This position involves extended periods of sitting and the extensive use of computer and the office equipment.
• May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• HR system or retirement plans record-keeping system preferred;
• S trong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access required;
• A bility to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Website : http://www.macys.com