Prudential Financial, Inc
The Valuation Center of Excellence (COE) for the Individual Life business is seeking a Senior Actuarial Associate to support monthly, quarterly, and year-end GAAP financial reporting, including the amortization of DAC and related balances as well as growth in SOP 03-1 reserves.
• Support the reporting team through the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close, as well as during the unlocking process
• Utilize LWH to research any issues related to reported
• Provide Corporate business partners with information for 10-Q and 10-K disclosures pertaining to actuarial balances
• Provide quantitative and qualitative data for Replicating Portfolios, quarterly forecast, annual IAIS testing, and other Corporate initiatives
• Support User Acceptance Testing of changes to the Delphi valuation system, including analyzing the results from Full Volume regression testing, working with the reporting team and Modeling COE
• Support the improvement of reporting procedures and tools, partnering with the Actuarial Modeling COE and other areas as appropriate
• Develop and/or improve documentation of processes
• Maintain appropriate controls; address any control weaknesses; ensure compliance with standards set by Corporate Actuarial
• Near- ASA with 3 years of actuarial experience
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with GAAP reporting a plus
• Knowledge of individual life products a plus
• Ability to partner effectively with colleagues across multiple business groups and corporate areas
• Highly motivated, conceptual thinker who is able to work independently or in a team and take a leadership role in a wide variety of assignments
Jobs by State
Want to be a sponsor?
Prudential Financial, Inc
Website : http://www.prudential.com
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc., has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Today, we are one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock ®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values. We are committed to keeping our promises and to doing business the right way.