Conduent Business Services, LLC.
Actuarial Associate, Wealth
United States-Indiana-Fort Wayne
Buck Consulting-Actuarial Description
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at ~~~ .
Summary: Works on a variety of client service projects under the supervision of more experienced consultants and with appropriate client contact. These services include actuarial valuations, plan administration and special projects, all at the level appropriate to the individual's knowledge and experience. The primary focus at the Associate level is to Do the work efficiently and effectively, with an eye towards improving processes.
Key Job Responsibilities/Duties (not all‐inclusive; includes the following, and other duties as assigned):
• Handles the preparation of valuation data. Includes receiving and reviewing data from clients and other vendors
to ensure internal and year‐to‐ year consistency.
• Has email and telephone contact with clients on data and administrative matters.
• Able to complete parts of a valuation, or assists the GVC in doing so.
• Assists in the preparation of letters and reports.
• Assists in the preparation of Schedule SB's and government filings.
• Special projects or assignments as instructed by your supervisor/manager.
• Needs to properly handle data securely and encrypt electronic deliveries as required
• Drafts and edits Powerpoint presentations for effective communication of results and concepts
• Assists the billing manager to submit proformas timely.
• Helps the client team by drafting email correspondence by creating effective communications and takes
care of filing and storing correspondence that is ultimately sent.
Qualification Requirements (including educational, certifications/licenses, language, work experience, other specific
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Math, actuarial science, finance, or economics concentration preferred.
• 3.0 grade‐point average preferred.
• Preferred to have passed one SOA course
Key Performance Metrics
• Billable hours: 1,400
• Produces quality work and demonstrates consistent value to their client teams
• Others to be set annually
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the Submit button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Consumer and Industrials
Advancing the Everyday
From managing transit systems to promoting new ways to access healthcare, we play a role in the daily lives of people across the globe.
Conduent is more than just the world's largest business process services company. We're changing the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, customers and employees, every single day.
At Conduent, you'll find unique opportunities to work for some of the world's biggest brands: accelerating employee training and career development for Hertz, ensuring customers enjoy more quality time on the open ocean with Royal Caribbean, unlocking efficiencies through digital transformation with Procter & Gamble. Thanks to our many talented employees, we're modernizing the constituent experience-and moving the world forward.
Conduent Business Services, LLC.
Website : https://www.conduent.com