As a member of the actuarial pricing team, you will be working to drive profit and growth by helping to determine proper insurance rates for Kemper’s home and auto lines of businesses. Your experience in personal lines homeowners & auto insurance will give you expertise to create rate level indications to perform actuarial analyses for rate-making purposes and analyze moderately complex internal management information for the purpose of preparing internal and external reports, and designing new templates. Expand your knowledge and experience with opportunities to work on both Enterprise Risk Management and Catastrophe Modeling projects.
Kemper provides support for successful exam completion and attainment of your actuarial credentials.
• 4+ years of experience as an Actuarial Analyst, preferably in personal lines pricing, demonstrating the ability to prepare, analyze and design highly complex actuarial reports.
• Education equivalent to a college degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics or related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Passed five to seven of the Casualty Actuarial Society examinations.
• 1+ years of experience as an actuarial manager.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
-MO +CB -LJ -GD -IN -MSJ -PT
Website : http://www.kemper.com
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.