connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
ISO Crowe Paradis
Job ID: 20180411-11329-YD
Company Name: ISO
Verisk has an amazing story to tell Named to Forbes America s Best Employers 2016 List and Forbes World s Most Innovative Companies 2015 List, Verisk is one of only 15 out of 500 companies to appear on both lists. Acknowledgment as a best employer is a testament to the Verisk team around the world. At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work, create a positive, lasting impact on the business, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies and an excellent benefits package!
If you re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us! Verisk Analytics is a global supplier of risk assessment services and decision analytics for customers in a variety of markets, including insurance, healthcare, financial services, supply chain, and others. At Verisk, you ll be part of an organization that s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
The ISO Solutions unit of Verisk Insurance Solutions is looking for an Analyst To Senior Actuarial Analyst responsible for providing actuarial services for all lines of business, and you will be involved in a variety of production and special projects. Depending on your experience, you will be expected to possess or develop a broad set of skills to allow you to participate on several teams and projects, and the ability to handle different types of projects. Also, you will be requested to look for efficiencies and enhancements to actuarial and business processes. Your progress may include a role in the Analytic Data Management Division as part of our standard rotation program.
Title: Analyst to Senior Actuarial Analyst
Organizational Unit: ISO Solutions
Supervisory Responsibility: No
* Prepare loss cost reviews, filings, circulars in a timely and accurate manner for submission to regulators and to customers.
* Work on other projects, including class plan reviews, territorial reviews, etc.
* Help respond to questions from regulators and insurers on filings, circulars and other products.
* Provide input into improvements in ratemaking procedures.
* Make presentations to Actuarial Panels as required.
* Work with other actuarial, data and line areas to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* College degree with major in mathematics, actuarial science, economics or related field.
* Good oral and written communications skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
* Passing of at least one actuarial exam.
* Some familiarity with insurance coverages, actuarial methodologies and quality control.
* Technical background should include a working knowledge of MS Office applications and a programming language.
* Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work under time constraints and adjust plans in the face of changing priorities.
* Continued desire and ability to learn.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please submit your application by hitting Submit Now .
We are offering an excellent compensation package that includes short-term cash incentive. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, and generous Paid-Time-Off.
See our website at www.verisk.com for information about our company. All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Verisk Analytics, of which Verisk Insurance Solutions is a division, was ranked by Forbes as the 18th most innovative company in the world. See announcement @ http://www.verisk.com/press-releases-verisk/2015/august-2015/forbes-ranks-verisk-analytics-18th-most-innovative-company-in-the-world.html
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
ISO Crowe Paradis provides Medicare compliance and claims resolution services to many of the largest property/casualty insurance companies, as well as self-insured companies and third-party administrators. The services help our clients meet their obligations under state and federal laws — while also reducing claim costs, expediting settlements, and improving efficiency.