Job Description \r
Job description Position Purpose: Conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes. Manage health plan specific actuarial needs and produce actuarial reports to aid in developing corporate strategy. \r
• Serve as the main point of contact for all actuarial related activities for an assigned health plan \r
• Manage at least 1 health plan \r
• Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes \r
• Developing probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information \r
• Research and analyze the impact from legislative changes \r
• Analyze and evaluate required premium rates \r
• Assess cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits \r
• Analyze various data reports, identify trends and gaps and recommend action \r
• Determine the equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits \r
• Create and update actuarial reports \r
• Participate in merger and acquisition analysis Qualifications: Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3 years of actuarial experience. License/Certification: Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position? Healthcare Exp. ACA/Commercial Exp. Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) 3 years of relevant healthcare actuarial exp.
Website : http://www.nescoresource.com
The company built its reputation around the quality of its technical support services and the talent of its employees. In many cases, the company s operations were considered an extension of our customer's technical department.