Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
About Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance:
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance is a division of Ameriprise Financial, a FORTUNE 500® company. Through exclusive partnerships with organizations such as Costco, we are able to offer their clients our personal insurance products. We offer customers across the nation high-quality, cost-effective auto, home and umbrella insurance products.
At Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, you will work in a culture that is dedicated to driving results with a strong focus on our handle with care culture. Regardless of department or location, we all share in a commitment to our clients, each other, the communities in which we live and work, company goals, and delivering on our mission statement. We invest in our employees with growth and development opportunities via Ameriprise University, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. Benefits are effective the first day of employment for full-time employees.
Performs actuarial tasks with some manager assistance or supervision. Provides technical analysis and support by modifying, maintaining, operating and documenting various actuarial models. Prepares related reports, summarizing and communicating results. This position may also have leadership responsibilities for lower level actuarial staff and/or an intern.
• With some supervision, provides technical analysis and support of a well-defined nature by modifying, maintaining, operating and documenting various actuarial models.
• Prepares job related reports, summarizes and communicates results. Provides people leadership to actuary staff. Manages performance, seeks professional development opportunities for each direct report and provides the coaching and feedback necessary to have a high performing team.
• Participates in projects within a well-defined scope and responsibility and performs actuarial modeling and analysis.
• Supports the validation and development of business controls.
• Professional development to attain Actuarial credentials.
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Actuarial Science, Math, Statistics, or related disciplines.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• 3 CAS actuarial exams completed.
• Personal lines ratemaking experience.
• Predictive modeling experience.
• Validation by Educational Experience (VEE) coursework completed.
Apply for this job at https://ameriprise.contacthr.com/60537409
View More Ameriprise Jobs
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Website : https://www.ameriprise.com
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.